It is made in the hřbetové part of the water-resistant material Isowind ®, which is nalaminován to 1 mm perforated neoprene for greater ability to thermal insulation and ventilation. In the area of the
5 6 7
It is made in the dorsal portion from wind Isowind® material which is laminated to 1 mm perforated neoprene higher ability of heat insulation and ventilation sweat. The palm and fingers is used elk skin,
5 7 8
On the back of the hand is used Isovind ® windproof layer that is laminated to 1 mm perforated neoprene for higher capacity thermal insulation and ventilation perspiration. The palm and fingers are made
- Hoodies a sweaters
- T-shirts and shirts
- Thermo clothing
- Hats and scarves
- Caps and scarves
- Laundry substances
- Shorts a skirt
- First-class sportswear Didriksons1913
- Tips to wear in rainy weather
- Thermo-not only in the fall
- SPYDER technology
- Hiking shoes – high-top or low-rise?
- How to choose the inline skates?
- Functional clothing only from Merino wool
- Perfect sports jacket? Softshell!
- On bike only with cyclist clothing
- Stay in nature only with outdoor equipment