Thin women's Merino wool gloves that warm you up as a first layer under warmer gloves. Or use them separately for a smaller winter. Freezing up to punches! You move, you go up and the cold is getting
S M L XL
Lightweight women's Merino wool gloves to be used alone or as a base layer under warmer gloves. You can do things with merino! Run from home for a quick workout in the freezing air. Walk with the dog
S M L
Ladies mittens that will make sure your hands are warm and dry. On skis, slopes or snowshoe hikes. Tilt in the arc and in the air behind you swirls the snow crystal. At the downhill, however, only the
S M L
Lightweight women's gloves made of fast-drying cloth to control your phone's touch screen. As you rise up and the height of your feet increases, your hands start to get angry. neuvedeno even touching
S M L
Ladies membrane waterproof mittens with a leather palm. waterproof and breathable Porelle Dry membrane Pyrotec insulation thickening of the palm of the palate fine futur Bemberg a "handkerchief" to
Waiting for something new? We'll let you know!
- First-class sportswear Didriksons1913
- Tips to wear in rainy weather
- Thermo-not only in the fall
- SPYDER technology
- Hiking shoes – high-top or low-rise?
- How to choose the inline skates?
- Functional clothing only from Merino wool
- Perfect sports jacket? Softshell!
- On bike only with cyclist clothing
- Stay in nature only with outdoor equipment