The best shoes to nature, tourism and daily wear in adverse climatic conditions OUTDOOR BOOTS, or trekking shoes. For light hiking and everyday wear choose low trekking shoes for demanding hiking choose high trekking boots, hiking boots so called, which will fix the ankle sprain against. Trekking shoes are high quality, have Vibram soles, gore-text or other membrane and are very durable.
Waiting for something new? We'll let you know!
- First-class sportswear Didriksons1913
- Tips to wear in rainy weather
- Thermo-not only in the fall
- SPYDER technology
- Hiking shoes – high-top or low-rise?
- How to choose the inline skates?
- Functional clothing only from Merino wool
- Perfect sports jacket? Softshell!
- On bike only with cyclist clothing
- Stay in nature only with outdoor equipment