Summit To Eat stew chicken Fajita with rice 802100
Chicken Fajita with rice. .. more
Price incl. VAT£6,07
Show more of brand Summit To Eat
Chicken Fajita with rice.
Long Beef Rice (30%) / boiled chicken (12%) / tomatoes (12%) / onion (13%) / peppers (9%) / sweet corn (9%) / rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, lemon juice, sugar, garlic, pepper, salt, Roman cumin, Chilli), red beans (3%), corn flour, salt.
Number of portions 1
Packaging weight 128 g
Weight after preparation of 403 g
Energy value 639 Kcal
Protein 24.1 g
Carbohydrates 66.6 g
Of which sugars 10.2 g
Fats 28.7 g
Of which fatty acids 2.3 g
Fiber 8.7 g
Police life 7 years
1. Tear off the edge of the bag
2. Remove the bag containing the oxygen scavenger (a non-flammable bag containing moisture-absorbing iron oxide)
3. Pour the hot water into the bag and mix
4. Close the bag and rehydrate the contents. The process takes less than 10 minutes
The dish can be consumed directly from the bag or served on a plate as needed.
Sout the use of artificial preservatives:
Thanks to the preferred use of natural ingredients before artificial ingredients, Mountain House has an excellent natural flavor.
What are the benefits of frozen food?
- Appearance - lyophilized (frozen) foods retain their original shape and structure, unlike air-dried foods that are shrinking and shrinking due to high processing temperatures. Just add water and within a few minutes you return the food to its original form.
- Taste - They taste as well as fresh. Freezing removes water, not taste. So the lyophilized foods preserve virtually all their tastes, vitamins and nutritional content.
- Weight - weighs less than fresh. By freezing the food is freed of 98% of water. This significantly reduces weight, making handling easier and reducing transport costs. For example, 10 kg of strawberries weigh only 1 kg after freezing - one-tenth of your original weight! However, they can quickly rehydrate back to their original weight.
- Long shelf-life - frozen foods can be stored for several months or years at room temperature without any damage or degradation.
- Low storage costs - beDovod they can be stored at room temperature, do not require expensive cold or chilled storage space, making storage much cheaper.
Availability: 3 days