Knitted Merino gloves Kama R102 110 black
Price incl. VAT£24,90
Show more of brand Kama
Thin knitted gloves are an appropriate accessory to the cap. In the KAMA Collection, it is always possible to combine individual statements and create individual sets.
- material 100% Merino wool Schoeller
- NANOtech protection against water, dust and dirt
- Bluesign® certification of the highest environmental standard and safety size S, M, L
- easy maintenance
- made in Czech Republic
Yarn - 100% Merino wool
The complex, natural, functional fiber is naturally gentle and non-scratchy, is antibacterial and resists odor, ideally regulates temperature, glows even when wet, anti-allergenic and UV-resistant. Processed without chlorine using the EXP4.0 technology for easy washing in the washing machine. Bluesign®APPROVED - Certificate of highest environmental friendliness and safety.
Basic rules for the treatment of products
Hand in hand
- The product is handy in a lukewarm bath of 30 ° C max. Then gently wring and dry in a horizontal position, preferably on a towel. When rinsing, gradually lower the bath temperature to avoid precipitation or deformation.
- the machine is machine washable. Only use a wool program that respects a more gentle wash (adequate temperature and reduced spin speed).
- Use fine detergent designed for wool, both for hand washing and washing.
- Do not place the product on the heating element. If the heating exceeds 30 ° C (and it is quite normal), the water contained in the knit is also warmed above 30 ° C and the product collapses in the same way as in unsuitable washing.
Do not use fabric softener!
Washing in warmer water (more than 30 ° C) and long machine grinding will spoil the product, knit fabric and collide. This degraded product can not be claimed.
: 3 days
IN STOCK: L
Intrastat: Gloves ostatní - 0,30 - 62160000
What are your thoughts on this product?
Add comment »
Just let us know!
Size table gloves Kama