Socks Bridgedale Storm Sock LW Boot black/845
100% waterproof socks with diaphragm and finely knit merino wool .. more
Price incl. VAT£29,28
Show more of brand bridgedale
100% waterproof socks with diaphragm and finely knit merino wool
100% waterproof socks with diaphragm and finely knit merino wool. For activities where breathability plays a prime - Trail Running, cycling. Height to half the calf.
Run through the ford, bikes in autumn time and rely on these waterproof bridgedale socks. The mid-calf height is ideal when you need high breathability and durability. The waterproof and windproof membrane Hydrotech has a remarkable water column> 10,000 mm.
You no longer need special footwear for every season. Use one and the same breathable Cycling Trailer or Trail Running Shoes and protect your feet from moisture with waterproof socks. Which also works as a back-up for long runs where even waterproof boots do not fit.
The laminated diaphragm is only one component of the three-layer construction of these socks. Their surface is reinforced with nylon cover and the thermal comfort of your feet is controlled by the lower layer of Merino wool. Which means zero odor.
For higher temperature comfort, you can add thin liners under the stormsocks socks. Ostatníwise no special motorcyclee is needed. The pen is turned to 40 ° C.
They are made in the UK and have a lifetime guarantee.
- Height to half of the calves.
- For Trail Running, mountain biking and activities that require high breathability.
- Waterproof membrane Hydrotech (breathability> 15,000 g / m2 / 24 h, water column> 10,000 mm).
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Three-layer construction - Merino knit for comfort, laminated membrane, protective nylon knit.
- Elastic reinforcement of the vault that holds the socks in place.
- Normální wash at 40 ° C, outlined.
- Made in the UK.
- Lifetime Warranty.
: 3 days