Running wool windproof vest Devold Running GO 407 724 A 960A
Thin, lightweight, windproof and water-repellent running vest Devold Running. .. more
Price incl. VAT£154,43
Show more of brand Devold
Thin, lightweight, windproof and water-repellent running vest Devold Running.
You haven't seen anything like that before. Her Uniqueness is immense. This innovative vest is 62% merino wool . It was made as a top layer . Part of the Devold Running collection when using Running Legs and Wraps you can be assured of absolute weather protection that can reach you during your training session. On the upper back, it has a mesh material of Merina , which is well ventilated and dries quickly . Her cut fits perfectly on every character . Material is very flexible absolutely does not restrict movement . Great for wind and water . Who would not appreciate such protection on windy days and sudden summer storms? Practical chest pocket that fits comfortably into a mobile phone. Over-the-shoulder tightening for greater stability without uncomfortable padding. Reflective details for your safety in the dark and dark are located on the back in the loin area under the mesh material, two stripes on the back under the blades, the front on the right breast inscription Devold, one strip along the zipper on the chest and under the pocket reflex logo Devold. Wide armholes add to your comfort. Vest with collar at the neck reliably protects from the wind and your neck. The seams are strategically placed to avoid unpleasant rubbing of the skin.
Safety for health is guaranteed by OEKO-TEX® certification . The Devold brand meets the strict criteria of an international testing and certification system for textiles.
- breathable material - better sweat removal from the body surface
- soft to the touch and adaptable to your body - extreme comfort while moving
- odor resistance - you don't have to wash it so often (super for longer tours)
- thin, lightweight, windproof, water-repellent, quick-drying, breathable - maximum comfort
- Ventilation mesh knit - strategically placed on the most sweaty body part
- reflective details - protection in the dark and dark
- pulling over hips - ensures the vest's stability without raking
- ideal as a top layer
- 62% natural merino wool - warms even when wet
- Material: 62% Merino wool, 33% Polyamide, 5% Spandex
- Weight : 150 g / m2
- Fiber : inner layer 18.7 micron
: 3 days
Intrastat: Men bundy - 1,20 - 62104000