Knitted Merino knee socks Kama F04 108
Merino stockings with original pattern. .. more
Price incl. VAT£24,90
Show more of brand Kama
Merino stockings with original pattern.
Perfectly fitting stockings, provides maximum comfort and breathability. A suitable choice for skis or mountaineering even on the coldest winter days.
- material 45% Merino, 50% polypropylene, 5% elastane
- wide, comfortable hem
- densely knitted knit for maximum protection of the foot, toes and heel under extreme load
- A flat seam in a high-elastic knit on the instep holds the knee-high in place for ideal thermal comfort
- ideal moisture wicking size 35-38/39-42/43-46
- easy maintenance
- made in Czech Republic
Basic rules for the treatment of wool products
- the product should be washed by hand in a lukewarm bath at 30 ° C max. Then gently squeeze and dry in a horizontal position, preferably on a towel. When rinsing, gradually lower the bath temperature to prevent precipitation or deformation.
- the product is machine washable. Only use a wool program that respects more gentle washing (reasonable temperature and reduced spin speed).
- use mild detergents designed for wool, both for hand washing and in the washing machine.
- Do not dry the product on a heater. If the heating exceeds the temperature of 30 ° C, (and this is quite normal) the water contained in the knitwear will also be heated above 30 ° C and the product will condense in the same way as during improper washing.
Do not use fabric softener!
Washing in warmer water (more than 30 ° C) and long grinding in the washing machine will degrade the product, the knit will become felted and it will collapse. Such a devalued product cannot be claimed.
added 3 months ago
Availability: 3 days