Pants Direct Alpine Cascade Plus indigo / brick
Absolutely universal trousers, great for trekking, climbing, climbing, hiking, cycling and everyday wear. A very popular model for a long time, especially thanks to a great and purposeful combination of functional materials and a very sophisticated comfortable fit. Thanks to the combing of the lower (inner) sides of the basic parts, they can be used very well even in winter. Thanks to many functional accessories, they are also suitable for scalpinism. The anatomically accurate cut allows completely free movement. Used fabrics with high elasticity and in stressed parts (knees, bottom edge) with increased resistance (Cordura). Purposeful combination of fabrics with quick-drying treatment (removal of body vapors) and thermal insulation treatment (increase of body temperature).
- Weight 490 g (L)
- Base material: 68% PAD (Cordura) + 23% PES (Thermolite®) + 9% PUR, Cordura® WBL system - 46% Cordura® (PAD) + 32% Tactel® (PES) + 14% Lycra® (PUR) + 8%, Coolmax® (PES), DWR finish, functional fabric 86% PAD + 14% PUR (235 g / m2), Knee support: 74% PAD + 13% PES + 13% PUR
- Men's cut
- Comfortable waist, adjustable with belt with buckle.
- Two front and one side pocket, easily accessible even in a seat harness.
- Flap with two opposite sliders.
- The basic mixed fabric is complemented on the inside by combed polyester (it warms well and at the same time removes moisture).
- Complementary materials - weak Cordura and elastic combed knit.
- Elastic seam technology used. Safety reflective accessories and strips.
- Pants with adjustable bottom edge, side covered zipper and elastic wedge for comfortable pulling over the skis.
- Practical reinforcement with a highly abrasion-resistant fabric on the knees and bottom of the trousers. Bottom The edge of the legs can be attached to the shoe with a hook on an elastic cord.
- DA TEAM evaluation: Mountain leader Zděněk Hák - great cut, they do not restrict movement. Material great, I just want more waterproof knees, beDovod ice walls and ice climb in them, but it's probably scifi… maybe I'll just "tune" them for myself, then they will be without mistakes :-)