Norwegian wool sweater Devold Arktis blue TC 655 550 A 284A
Devold ® Originals are warm and traditional sweaters made from 100% Norwegian wool. These sweaters were originally made for fishermen and other workers who tested them daily in the harsh Norwegian environment. Today, these sweaters have become popular as a second or third layer that is ideal for cold weather. For greater wearing comfort, the setters are pre-stretched to ensure they are soft enough and have the ideal shape.
The Devold® Arktis sweater is inspired by the iconic Nansen sweater. While the Nansen is a thick and sturdy sweater, the Arktis is a softer and thinner version of the original.
Tradition and style for everyone
- 100% pure new wool from Norwegian sheep
- stylish round neckline
- ribbed patches on the sleeves and bottom edge of the sweater
- The quality and reliability have already been verified for you by world expeditioners and explorers, sportsmen, mountain hut workers and various organizations such as. Mountain Service.
- The wool does not melt or burn and provides naturally high protection against harmful UV rays.
- Devold It doesn't smell, even if you sweat in it several times, because the wool prevents bacteria from breeding.
- Thermal underwear actively regulates your thermal well-being - warms in winter, cools in heat.
- Merino underwear Devold is lighter and more comfortable to wear than other materials thanks to special processing
- Devold can dress you for any activity and any conditions.
- 100% natural wool - keeps you warm even when wet
- Everyone will appreciate the easy maintenance