Children's T-shirt Devold Trollvass Junior Tee GO 293 274 B 422A
Do you often worry whether your child is too warm or too cold? In spring and summer, morning, afternoon and evening temperatures change a lot. But your fears are unnecessary! The TROLLVASS JUNIOR children's short-sleeved T-shirt is made from a very thin 70% Merino wool fibre that cools when it is warm and warms when the ambient temperature drops. Let your child discover maximum comfort and experience the feeling of pleasant warmth in all conditions. Let them try the extra light, soft shirt made from the finest merino wool. He can dive into each day without worrying about the smell and sweat running down his body. The T-shirt belongs to the Devold ®Breeze series. It is exceptional thanks to its year-round use, its ability to contribute to the thermoregulation of your child's body and resist odour even when worn for a long time. This Devold t-shirt is simply a basic layer that should become a part of your child's everyday.
OEKO-TEX® certification guarantees safety and safety for health. The Devold brand meets the strict criteria of the international textile testing and certification system.
Is your child's day marked by sports? Is he experiencing maximum engagement at school? Relaxing in front of the TV? Do you like to travel together? The TROLLVASS JUNIOR T-shirt fits all of this.
- flat seams, raglan sleeves - eliminate skin abrasion
- breathable material - better wicking of sweat from the body surface
- soft to the touch and adaptable to your body - extreme comfort when moving
- odour resistance - you don't have to wash it as often (great for longer hikes)
- ideal shirt for additional layering but also as a top layer
- Devold is the only one with Woolmark certification for underwear - this guarantees quality and durability.
- The clothes are safe for you and your children and are Oekotex certified.
- Wool production is environmentally friendly and a renewable resource.
- Thermal underwear is designed for everyone regardless of age and gender and can dress you from head to toe.
- Devold has its own factory in Europe and is the only one who controls the production of wool from sheep shearing to sewing.
- Devold has more than 165 years of tradition and knows what it does best!
- ideal shirt for the next layering event
- 70% natural merino wool - keeps you warm even when wet
- Everyone will appreciate the easy maintenance WITHOUT the need for ironing and the ability to WASH the shirt in the washing machine and DRY in the dryer.
- 70% Merino wool, 30% Tencel weight: 130g/m2, fiber: Superfine 17.5 micron
||T-shirts long. Sleeve men + dámské - 0,20 - 610990