TWO-LAYER WOOL TURTLENECK WITH THUMBHOLES
Are you saying that the word extreme is your alter ego? In that case, you are looking at a product tailor-made for you! Winter extremes are not without the Devold Expedition series. This model is a base layer for extreme conditions. Wind, cold, frost and minor rain don't stand a chance. This two-layer turtleneck can keep your body warm in all conditions. A two-layer construction in which the main role of the inner layer is to quickly move excess moisture away from the body to the second layer where it evaporates. The outer layer is enhanced with 10% Polyamide to increase its durability. Both layers also provide excellent insulation. Two weaker layers are always better than one strong one. That's why the Expedition is so popular for its great thermal comfort and maximum freedom of movement. Ideal for cold and freezing conditions for winter activities, hiking, hunting and other outdoor activities at temperatures down to -50 °C.
Extremely warm two-layer turtleneck not only for polar explorers, but also for the big freezers. It hugs the body with a perfect fit, which is supported by the choice of very stretchy material that gives you maximum freedom of movement during any activity. Flat seams prevent unpleasant skin abrasion and unpleasant blisters on the skin. The double material on the sleeve cuffs ensures shape stability and greater resistance to mechanical damage. Extended sleeves with thumb hole safely protect your wrist and palm. The stand warms the throat. Short zipper for easy ventilation of excess heat. Extremely comfortable but very close-fitting cut makes layering easy and provides a wonderful feeling of freedom. The extended back guarantees protection against cold even when you are bent over.
OEKO-TEX® certification guarantees safety and safety for health. The Devold brand meets the strict criteria of the international textile testing and certification system.
- breathable material - better wicking of sweat from the body surface
- ideal for extreme winter conditions at temperatures down to - 50 °C
- double-layered - high thermal insulation, excellent moisture removal
- flat seams - no skin blisters, more comfort
- warm and dry in all weathers
- stand - warms the neck
- short zipper - easy ventilation of excess heat
- extended sleeves with thumb hole - safely protects wrist and palm
- double material on sleeve cuffs - shape stability, greater resistance to mechanical damage
- extended back - protection against colds
- soft to the touch and adaptable to your body - extreme comfort when moving
- odour resistance - you don't have to wash them as often (great for longer hikes)
- 100% natural merino wool - keeps you warm even when wet
- Everyone will appreciate the easy maintenance WITHOUT the need for ironing and the ability to WASH the shirt in the washing machine and DRY it in the dryer.
The Devold brand meets the strict criteria of the international testing and certification system for textiles - Oeko Tex Standard 100. This means that all products are made only from health-safe materials.
Woolmark logo, only with woollen underwear bearing this brand can you be sure that you have real quality in your hands! To carry the Woolmark logo, a garment must contain only the finest pure wool that meets strict quality criteria.
The world of Devold u is built on the most technical and unsurpassed natural fibre that we can process perfectly. It is made of wool, which is a 100% natural fibre with properties that no artificial fibre can replace. His primary job is to protect you. Although we cannot manufacture wool, for more than 166 years we have been able to process it perfectly and extract its unique properties. We process our own wool and our production facilities are located exclusively in Europe. We are the only ones who control the entire wool production process, from shearing the sheep, to spinning the yarn, to weaving the knitted fabric and sewing the final product. We are uncompromising when it comes to quality and innovation.
Inner: 100% Merino wool,
Outer: 90% Merino wool, 10% Polyamide. Weight: extra warm 235gr/m2, fibre: fine 18,7micron