Care of electric grills
Necessary tools, which should always be on hand for quick, simple and regular cleaning of the grill:
- BBQ Brush
- Mild detergent or. Weber grills Cleaner
- Sponge for dishes
Following each grilling: cleaning the grill
Remove all remnants of larger captive grilled dishes from the grill. If you remove the remains before such a tissue, shortens the burn time. Set the controller to one of higher degrees and close the hatch. Burning process may take about 10 minutes, according to the degree of pollution. Then simply brush off with a clean grill is hot grill brush.
- Alumisky: alumisky replace regularly, pay attention to their quality. Only alumisky Weber have an optimum shape and thickness for the same space with removable grease drip tray beneath the pot.
- The grid of stainless steel: can efficiently and easily degrease cleaner stainless Weber grills.
- Heater: High power is self-cleaning ability. Thermal performance of a spiral shape and repels oil and the juice dripping from grilled food.
- Cover: For cleaning the inside of the lid, we recommend Cleaner-Q grills, perfectly degreases and removes unpleasant odors.
- Infinitely adjustable valve: Electric grills Weber is no need for a storage shed, they stand out. For sure, however, remove the heating coil.