Caring for boiler grill
Necessary tools, which should always be on hand for quick, simple and regular cleaning of the grill:
- BBQ Brush
- Mild detergent or. Weber grills Cleaner
- Sponge for dishes
Following each grilling: cleaning the grill
Remove all remnants of larger captive grilled dishes from the grill. If you remove the remains before such a tissue, it shortens the period of burning grill. Open air circulation and regulators close the hatch. Burning process takes depending on the degree of pollution of the grill about 10 minutes. Then clean the grill is hot clean brush. Remove cold ashes from the boiler. This prevents potential problems at the next barbecue with air circulation.
- Alumisky: alumisky replace regularly, pay attention to their quality. Only alumisky Weber have an optimum shape and thickness for the same space with removable grease drip tray beneath the pot.
- Cover and boiler: Regularly clean the outer and inner parts. Remnants of fat, baked food or dirt can be part of enamel removed easily Cleaner Weber grills. Cleaner also leaves a pleasant scent.
- Grill grates: after each grilling, remove the remnants of food. Weber grills use cleaner that quickly and effectively degreases.
- Flaking, greasy pair of charred brush to remove easily.
- Stainless steel surfaces: Use stainless steel cleaner Weber grills. This will produce a shiny surface without blemishes.
Do not paint or wax cover. With porcelain coating your next barbecue does not need additional surface treatment. Porcelain is much stronger than any type of paint and wax would be melted when warming up the grill. If you want to occasionally wash the dust and any dirt from the grill, use warm soapy solution.