Exchange & Returns
Product exchanges & return
How to act when you would like to return goods you purchased?
- The period under which consumers can withdraw from a sales contract is 14 calendar days*
- You get 14 days to withdraw beginning the day after the agreement is made/goodies received. If a time limit expires on a weekend or holiday, the last day of the period will be applied to the next working day. The consumer has to deliver withdrawal from sales contract to the trader no later than 14 days from receiving the goods. The last day is not therefore accepted as a sending date. Goods can be returned later only after agreement of both parties.
- Opening the package does not mean the loss of consumer’s right to withdraw form the sales agreement without any reason. Audio and video media are excluded.
- Trader will refund the consumer for the product within 30 calendar days of the withdrawal.
* As a consumer you are entitled according to § 53 ch. 7 of Czech republic Civil Code to return the goods within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. You can claim the refund even for goods ordered via the interned and received personally in one of our outlets.
In case you are not a consumer and buy the goods as a part of business activities (NIN on invoice) you cannot apply this right to withdraw as Sale of Goods Act does not take this possibility into account.
Where and how can you return / exchange the goods
Please send the goods you want to return for any reason under following address:
. Tel: +420 725 698 888
To return, please include a copy of invoice.
Also, please mark clearly on the outside of the package if it is a return or exchange of goods!
Please pack your return carefully to avoid damage in transit.
Please return items in their original condition to avoid a possible reduction in the costs associated with bringing the product to its original condition.
Refunded money will be transferred to your bank account as soon as possible, no later than 30 days after delivery of the goods to the complaint department . The consumer has to cover the return costs by themselves.
For more information about how to proceed in the case of a complaint see HERE.