Safety precautions when grilling
- If the ignition, turn off the burner and slide the grilled food to another part of the grilling surface. The flames extinguished themselves very soon. Then light the grill again.
- Never extinguish the flames with water!
- Deployment of the grill lid and regulators close air circulation will extinguish the boiler grill. For gas grill, close the valves.
- Please be sure a fire extinguisher ready.
- Never put any film in the funnel. Could impede the smooth flow of fat dripping into the bowl on fat. Fat has a tendency to trap in the folds of foil and ignite.
- Place the grill at least 3 feet away from combustible material.
- Never use the grill inside, in the garage or under any shelter.
- Never use alcohol or other lighter fluids.
- Ensure that children and domestic animals away from the grill.
- After the barbecue grill on the boiler and close the grill lid to close all controllers and air circulation.
- The gas barbecue grill, close the valves and disconnect the gas bottle.