1981 in Buchholz near Hamburg, founder of the brand Hunter Killer opened its first factory in sportswear. In 1986 he started a brand concept Killtec created from fragments of the name of the founder of "Kill" ending with "tec" which emphasizes the technical nature of the project. Among the first appearances jackets for skiers and sports shoes. Over time, combining traditional brand values and modern technology. The point is to provide end users with top quality and maximum satisfaction. Killtec brand offers a wide range of sports and designer leisure products.
Waiting for something new? We'll let you know!
- First-class sportswear Didriksons1913
- Tips to wear in rainy weather
- Thermo-not only in the fall
- SPYDER technology
- Hiking shoes – high-top or low-rise?
- How to choose the inline skates?
- Functional clothing only from Merino wool
- Perfect sports jacket? Softshell!
- On bike only with cyclist clothing
- Stay in nature only with outdoor equipment